Thank You !
Fast Track UTR Service With A Dedicated Accountant
Congratulations, your application for a UTR Number has been acknowledged.
As registered agents with HMRC, we will pass on your information and should all of your records be correct and accurate, you should expect to see your UTR number arrive in up to around four to six weeks.
Should you be looking for your UTR number sooner, or require an accountant to assist you with other related affairs (for example CIS registration for construction workers), we can offer a fast track service package from £12 + VAT per month (see terms below).
Typically we can retrieve your UTR number with ten working day (sometimes within a couple of days).
With the dedicated fast track service, you will receive the following benefits:
- Dedicated trained Tax accountant to fast track your UTR application
- Free Tax advice over the course of the year
- Tax return and rebate preparation and submission
- Tax advice as and when required
- Additional assistance for construction workers that require CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) registrations
- Free access to our QuickRebates mobile app to help track your expenses:
If this is something that would interest yourself, please sign up here with our dedicated accounting branch, Edgemark Accounting
Please note, these charges are for sole traders that require UTR and Tax return services. Should you have a limited company, employee staff, or you are VAT registered please contact ourselves for a more detailed chat on how we can help.